Monday, May 26, 2008

Talk About Tuesday--My First One!

Ok so this is my first Talk About Tuesday. Something exciting and fun to talk about how about the fact that yesterday on Memorial Day I got to sleep in until 10am and yes I did have children in the house (1 of 2 but still..) Yes I can hear the jaws of jealous moms dropping around the blogosphere! I'm sure I will not be so lucky again with children in the house until they turn 18! My husband poor thing had to work super early and I woke up around 6:45 am with a pounding headache...M2 was starting to fuss so when I went downstairs to get some Excedrin I grabbed her a cup of milk and stuck it in her crib for her to find when she finally opened her eyes and she drank it and rolled right over and went back to sleep and we both slept another 3 hours! I so needed that rest because I'm up until at least 145 am most nights of the week working for the airline and don't believe the reports about sluggish travel...My phone keeps ringing! So that is my excitement for Tuesday I slept late on Monday!

4 comments:

The Happy Housewife said...

Wow- I am jealous! I don't think I have slept past 8 in years!
Toni
http://thehappyhousewife.com

Anonymous said...

Well, good for you! That's great.

Richelle said...

Yea! Good for you!

Lara said...

Sleeping in is wonderful! I make my eight year old take the baby when she gets up some mornings so I can go back to bed!