Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My First Tackle it Tuesday!

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Well in the true spirit of my organizational adventure I have joined Tackle it Tuesday courtesy of the 5 minutes for mom blog. It was my computer addiction and my new found love of Google reader that I have become inspired not only to get my organizational skills in gear but to also blog about it...So what is my project....well there are several but the first one is my office desk. I will post the picture later because in true chaotic style I don't have the card reader to download the picture from my camara. But I am taking the before picture and I hope to have an after picture that is dated within 3 weeks of the before picture...yes I'm setting myself a deadline of 3 weeks from today which is June 10, 2008. So wish me luck...once you see the picture you will realize how much I need it!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Good luck! I agree that setting a deadline is a really good way to put some accountability on yourself. My office desk needs to be tackled again too. Today I did my tupperware cabinet.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see! and good for you to mark down a date!

Karen said...

It sounds like you have a great plan. Come see my icky tackle, please.

http://www.chatbugkaren.com/2008/05/20/tackle-it-tuesday-7/