Monday, May 26, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Well I hope everyone enjoyed their Memorial Day Weekend. I had a very uneventful weekend although I got rid of alot of junk! I found a great storage box to put away all of my son's preschool projects that I can't bear to throw away just yet. And I took a laundry basket full of clothes to the local baby consignment shop. This is my first foray into consignment but I figure even if I get a little money out of it its better than all that clothing cluttering up the closets!

So a new week and I'm going to plan my menu's for the week for the first time in my domestic career! I've been married almost 8 years and this is the first time I'm planning a full week's meal! So here goes

Monday: Eat at Hotel Grandma!

Tuesday: Spaghetti and Meatballs

Wednesday: Cheesy Chicken Casserole

Thursday: Beef and Chicken Fajitas

Friday: Hotel other Grandma!

So tune in next week to see if I stuck to the menu plan!

No comments: